ISH is always looking to recruit great teachers. We are looking for people who can inspire students, teachers that are forward thinking and colleagues who want to work collaboratively.
To be considered for teaching/educational assistant positions at the International School of Helsinki all applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Minimally a Bachelor’s Degree in Education (Master’s Degree preferred)
- Teacher Certification/License
- Minimally two full years of teaching experience post degree and certification (PYP, MYP and DP experience preferred). This is applicable to teaching positions.
- Extract of criminal record as requested in § 3 Law of working with children, must be presented by applicants chosen for any position.
- Please send all required documentation to only published jobs listed and to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org We do not review credentials or CVs not aligned with an open position.
Starting August 2020
PYP PRIMARY TEACHER (possibly lower elementary): ISH is looking for a full time, highly experienced PYP teacher with 7+ years of experience, (preferably international) to start August 2020. Please submit a CV, letter of interest, personal statement and reference contact information of your current head of school. Submit as a complete packet ONLY to email@example.com
A criminal record check as required in § 3 Law of working with children, must be presented by applicant chosen for the position.