ISH is always looking to recruit great teachers. We are looking for people who can inspire students, teachers that are forward thinking and colleagues who want to work collaboratively.
To be considered for teaching/educational assistant positions at the International School of Helsinki all applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Minimally a Bachelor’s Degree in Education (Master’s Degree preferred)
- Teacher Certification/License
- Minimally two full years of teaching experience post degree and certification (PYP, MYP and DP experience preferred). This is applicable to teaching positions.
- Extract of criminal record as requested in § 3 Law of working with children, must be presented by applicants chosen for any position.
- Please send all required documentation to only published jobs listed and to the following address: email@example.com We do not review credentials or CVs not aligned with an open position.
Please note that all internship positions for the 2024-2025 school year have been filled.
Internship applications for the 2025-2026 school year will be accepted and reviewed in November – December 2024.
The International School of Helsinki is happy to work with Erasmus interns from all over the world in our Primary Years Programme. If you are an Erasmus student or potential Erasmus student, please forward your CV and a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
For all positions, a criminal record check as required in § 3 Law of working with children, must be presented by applicant chosen for the position.
Statement of Anti-Discrimination
At the International School of Helsinki we pursue policies which ensure the equal treatment of all, eschewing discrimination on the basis of gender, gender presentation, ethnic background, nationality, skin color, age, physical abilities, sexual orientation and religious or political views.