ISH is always looking to recruit great teachers. We are looking for people who can inspire students, teachers that are forward thinking and colleagues who want to work collaboratively.
To be considered for teaching/educational assistant positions at the International School of Helsinki all applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Minimally a Bachelor’s Degree in Education (Master’s Degree preferred)
- Teacher Certification/License
- Minimally two full years of teaching experience post degree and certification (PYP, MYP and DP experience preferred). This is applicable to teaching positions.
- Extract of criminal record as requested in § 3 Law of working with children, must be presented by applicants chosen for any position.
- Please send all required documentation to only published jobs listed and to the following address: email@example.com We do not review credentials or CVs not aligned with an open position.
SCHOOL NURSE- PART-TIME/ SUBSTITUTE
The school is seeking a qualified nurse who speaks mother-tongue level English to work part-time, normally one day per week. More days may occasionally be required if a substitute nurse is needed.
For further information, please email the Thérèse Thibault, at firstname.lastname@example.org. All interested applicants should email a letter of application and CV no later than Oct 31, 2019.
Extract of criminal record as requested in § 3 Law of working with children, must be presented by applicant chosen for the position.