ISH is always looking to recruit great teachers. We are looking for people who can inspire students, teachers that are forward thinking and colleagues who want to work collaboratively.
To be considered for teaching/educational assistant positions at the International School of Helsinki all applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Minimally a Bachelor’s Degree in Education (Master’s Degree preferred)
- Teacher Certification/License
- Minimally two full years of teaching experience post degree and certification (PYP, MYP and DP experience preferred). This is applicable to teaching positions.
- Extract of criminal record as requested in § 3 Law of working with children, must be presented by applicants chosen for any position.
- Please send all required documentation to only published jobs listed and to the following address: email@example.com We do not review credentials or CVs not aligned with an open position.
PYP Coordinator/Asst. Principal
The International School of Helsinki is looking for a highly experienced PYP coordinator/Asst. Principal to lead our Lower School. The ideal candidate will have 5 or more years as a PYP leader internationally with additional administrative experience. We are a highly progressive school focused on the future of learning and are looking for individuals who embrace our mission and vision.
Preferred candidates will be:
a) IBEN experienced leading workshops and/or visits.
b) accreditation experienced with NEASC ACE, CIS or other international bodies
c) administrative experienced and/or hold a Masters degree or higher in education
Please send a short cover letter of introduction, a CV and statement of your personal pedagogical approach to firstname.lastname@example.org
For all positions, a criminal record check as required in § 3 Law of working with children, must be presented by applicant chosen for the position.
Statement of Anti-Discrimination
At the International School of Helsinki we pursue policies which ensure the equal treatment of all, eschewing discrimination on the basis of gender, gender presentation, ethnic background, nationality, skin color, age, physical abilities, sexual orientation and religious or political views.